Lets explore the streets
STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
The Street Photography Workshop is a unique and interactive workshop for anyone interested in street photography or those who are just looking to improve their current skills. The day usually starts around 6:00 am at which point we first go over some basic photography tips and then start to take photos. Later we will take a short break and start our workflow and post-processing session.
The workshop will cover the following:
- How to get over the fear of shooting street photography
- How to tell a story with your photos
- How to ask people to take street portraits
- Various technical settings to use in street photography
- How to deal with people who get offended by street photography
- Scaled down Digital Studio: Workflow & Post-processing
Although street photography can be scary, this workshop will teach you the practical skills on how to become more courageous and bold. You will learn how to capture people in their ordinary environments. Street photography is a wonderful craft and this workshop will be helpful to beginner, intermediate, and advanced photographers.
Things you will need:
- A digital camera
- Your favorite lens (wider lenses recommended, eg 35mm or 50mm)
- Laptop computer for the post-processing session with specific software, see
“Digital Studio: Workflow & Post-processing” for more information.
The workshop is offered primarily as One-on-One in order to ensure you get the most out of it or in a small Group (maximum of 2 photographers), please contact me for more information.